maandag 5 mei 2014

SP DX contest

Poland - Voivodeships
My objectives
As a milliwatt enthusiast I tried:
* to make as many QSO's with the
   lowest possible power
* to make as many 1000 Miles per Watt QSO's as
   possible
* to work as many different prefixes as possible for the
   BQC- Marathon.

1000 MPW
The distance to many of Voivodeships is more than
500 miles  from my QTH in JO22na.
Only the distance to the Voivodeships Z, B, D and
a part of W, is less than 500 miles.
With a power of 500 mW, and a distance of more than 500 miles,
these QSO's will be, more than 1000 Miles per Watt QSO's.

Crippled antenna
This year I did not expect much of my Inverted Vee.
Last year the top broke and I fixed the antenna temporarily.
The top is now just 2 meters above the roof.
And recently I found out, that the 300 ohm ribbon is damaged, so only one wire is still connected
But the antenna worked better than I expected.
Click here to read about the state of the antenna.

1000 Miles per Watt
The number in red, show the QSO's with more than 1000 Miles per Watt.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten