zondag 26 februari 2012

UBA DX CW contest

The UBA DX CW contest is a very nice contest. Such a DX contest gives the opportunity to work everyone. On Saturday I used the lowest possible power in each QSO. On Sunday I also gave CQ my self in a few QSO's. I worked mainly station from Europe. The antenna is an Inverted Vee.

UBA DX 2012 - PA1B
The table shows the worked DXCC's. The numbers in red are more than 1000 MPW QSO's. After a quick count I realized, that I made much more 1000 Miles per Watts QSO's, than I expected.
45 QSO's out of 72 is 63%

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good evening Bert, great work in the contest and very nice amount of QRPp contacts. I am in the process of ordering the Hendricks Attenuator as a kit it looks to be a great unit. This way I can switch very fast to different power levels.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow...the 2.7W's are impressive. The red's are astronomical. Great Job Bert!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Dave and John, thanks for your nice comments. I just found out that I did not answer in 2012, while I was testing the UBA CW label. hi. 73, Bert

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen