dinsdag 19 januari 2021

CQ WW DX CW 2020 Worked DXCC's

Table of worked DXCC's
In CQ WW DX CW contest of 2020 I worked 33 DXCC's, all with search and pounce. A contest gives an excellent opportunity to work many stations in many DXCC countries. When the signals that I receive are  strong, I will reduce my power. 

1000 Miles per Watt
When I work with very low power, I often make more than 1000 Miles per Watt QSO's. The red numbers in the table are QSO’s that are made with more than 1000 Miles per Watt. 

Time Diagram
In the time diagram you can see the used power from QSO to QSO.
This diagram is gives only the QSO's that were made on 20 meter. Because 20m was the only band where I could wordk with very low power. You can see that the Saturday was the better day, to work with less than 100 mW. When I use less than 100 mW I make use of the PA1B attenuator.

PA1B Time diagram 20 m CQ WW DX CW 2020


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Good evening Bert, very nice work in the contest. Very impressive that most of the contacts were made with 360mW's.
    73 and stay safe,
    Mike
    VE9KK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello Mike, it's great fun to answer with low or very low power, when the signals are bomming in. Thank you for the comment. 73, Bert

      Verwijderen
  2. Interessant, blijft toch magisch QSO's maken met 36mW. 73, Bas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hallo Bas, Ja dat is het en zelfs ook voor mij. Ik probeer het gewoon, als de signalen knoeperhard (S9+10dB) binnenkomen. hi. 73, Bert

      Verwijderen