zaterdag 18 april 2020

CQMM DX coming up thisweekend

This weekend there was much activity from South America, so I joined the fun in the CQMM DX in which you can work every station.

I had great fun with QRP before in the CQMM DX contest in  2011,  2012, 2013 and 2017

Look at the PA1B QRP Blog entries of the CQMM DX contest:
Blog entry of 2011.    Blog entry 2012     Blog entry 2013

In the CQMM DX contest of 2011, I was suprised by the excellent propagation, which made it possible to work with stations in South America and North America with just 1 W or 2.5 W.



Exchange for QRP stations:   599 EUQ
In the CQMM DX contest a QRP station is immediately recognized by it's exchange.
My exchange is be 599 EUQ meaning continent Europe and QRP.
So as a QRP station, I immediately known that the QSO
is a 2 way QRP QSO when I receive such an exchange. hi.



Rules 2020
Click for    Rules 2020    or info on the    CQMM DX website

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten