Last year the top of my Inverted Vee broke.
I fixed the antenna temporarily, so the height of the antenna was reduced with 2 meters.
When I wanted to replace the broken stick by a new one, I noticed that the
300 ohm ribbon was damaged.
Obviously the ribbon had made contact with the rough tiles.
Wear by continually moving over the rough tiles by the wind took its toll.
One wire of the ribbon was completely gone over a length of 5 cm. (2 inches)
So only one wire of the inverted vee is connected.
Actually my antenna is just one wire of 10 m.
- Power attenuators for the FT-817
- 0 - 36 dB Power Attenuator for 5 watts
- Lowest possible power
- Calculate your Miles/Watt
- Power Attenuator Calculator
- Power Attenuator Corrected Layout
- 10 dB Power Attenuators
- Design info for the PA1B 0 - 36 dB Power Attenuator
- My 1000 MPW QSL card
- WSPR Propagation Analysis