- Power attenuators for the FT-817
- 0 - 36 dB Power Attenuator for 5 watts
- Lowest possible power
- Calculate your Miles/Watt
- Power Attenuator Calculator
- Power Attenuator Corrected Layout
- 10 dB Power Attenuators
- Design info for the PA1B 0 - 36 dB Power Attenuator
- My 1000 MPW QSL card
- WSPR Propagation Analysis
zondag 16 februari 2014
ARRL International DX CW
This afternoon we went to the park in stead of participating in the ARRL int. DX contest.
My inverted Vee is still temporaly fixed after a storm last year.
One wire lays on the roof.
But I can still make QSO's even with low power in many different contests.
I need more power than the usual 1 or 2 watts, that I use most the time.
So I use the maximum power, that is about 4 or 5 watts.
Even the stations that I receive with S8 are more difficult to QSO than last year.
After a few hours in the contests there are 15 QSO's in the log.
But it's still fun to participate in this fine contest.
There was only one station, that was puzzled by my exchange 599 003, when I use about 2.5 Watts. hi
Let see what tomorrow brings.