I did not expect this amazing result with my crippled antenna. The inverted Vee lost one of it's wires in the storm in November. I used the remaining wire that lies partly flat on the roof.
I had to take it easy, so I did not make many QSO's. But I still had fun. On Saturday I started with 5 QSO's on 40 m, in which I had to use 2.7 watts.
After 2 more QSO on 40 m on Sunday morning , I went to 20 m. I was surprised by the signals on 20 m. The signals were very strong S9 plus 10 dB.
So I immediately decided to use the lowest possible power.
With the pre-programmed messages and the pre-programmed serial numbers in the Morse Machine, I effortlessly made the QSO's on 20 m.
Who would expect, that I could make 4 QSO's with just 36 mW on a wire of 10 mtrs. Well, I would'nt.
All the QSO's on 20 m are made with more than 1000 Miles per Watt. So I don't complain about my antenna, but I am grateful for the excellent propagation.