dinsdag 9 juni 2020

Not really a DX QSO with the Booster

In the PACC 2016 I used a new cylinder dipole, that I had build shortly before. I built the Booster to experiment with larger cylinders and a larger coil. To work on 7 MHz and 14 MHz.

Booster in the PACC  2016  
In the PACC contest of 2016 I made a total of 32 QSO's with the Booster.
25 QSO's were made on 40 m with 3 W and 2 QSO's with 150 mW.
On 20 m I made 5 QSO's with 4 W.
I had no intention to make hundreds of QSO's, but on that moment I wanted to know, how the new Booster would work. 

Read more about the Booster Cilinder dipole >>

eQSL of PA0AA
Recently I received an eQSL of the QSO, that I made with PA0AA over a distance of aubout 10 miles. Not a real DX QSO, but still a very nice QSO. 

eQSL of the QSO with the Booster Cilinder Dipole - Wing span 22"
 Thanks to Veron afdeling Centrum A08.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten