donderdag 14 juni 2018

CQ WW WPX CW 2018

There was enough activity on the band in the
CQ WW WPX CW contest 2018.
But not as good as last year, because of QSB.

I made 39 QSO's on 14 MHz and 2 QSO's 21 MHz.
I used S&P in all QSO's.
My antenna is an End Fed.

The conditions were to bad for the power levels, that I use to work with.
The signals were not that strong and there was QSB.

Sometimes, by the time no other station called, and finally the frequency was clear. . . the QSB kicked in.
This is obvious a way to improve your operating skills. hi.
In this contest I did not make even a single QSO with less than 360 mW.
And by times 800 mW or 3.6 W was not even enough.
The loudest signal I heard was S9 +10 dB, but I needed 360 mW to answer, in stead of the usual 36 mW. hi.

Last year I could make 2 QSO's with 3.6 mW.
Well, I did enjoy the contest.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten